Geared Up And Ready To Go!
Posted by LifeOfBun
Yayus it’s official.
We’re in Antwerp now, doing good and feeling alright.
Distributing your stuff (read: mostly shoes) over three locations isn’t ideal with a “messy brain” – disorder, lesson learnt.
But at least the blogging gear is now on location.
I didn’t realize just how many cables and small annoying bleep-bloops were needed.
And yes of course I stuffed them in those “super handy places” where “you’ll never ever lose them”. Or find them.
Oh, I know you know!
Quick what’s new:
1) Chopped my locks!
2) Going back to school after working hours!
3) Mom adopted a neglected adult black lab. I almost cried. Labs are my kryptonite.
4) Our new appartment has bleep-tons of light flowing right through it, much like Dutch houses are generally designed. I love it! Such a breather!
(Let me know if you’d like to see a place and neighborhood tour.)
5) People play music on the rooftops here. This city is aliiive!
5) Saw my first real Burlesque show featuring Banburry Cross!
6) Aaaand apparently I will die immediately in a zombie apolcalypse – in this one, this one, and this one. Playing the Telltale Walking Dead games at the moment to practice.
It feels sweet and familiar to be back! I missed this e-habitat. Off to Bloglovin’, which probably exploded by now.