And this is why you’re neat.
1. Our gastric acid is strong enough to dissolve razorblades and other types of metal
2. You don’t need all that squishy stuff!
No spleen, stomach, only 25% of your liver, 20% of your intestines, one kidney, one lung and an almost empty pelvic and groin?
You’re cool! We can survive like that!
3. Our brain works harder when we’re sleeping than when we’re awake.
Scientists say people who dream a lot are more intelligent!
4. Sneezing happens at 100 mph
And you can’t sneeze while keeping your eyes open!
5. People are… enjoying each other’s private company 120 million times a day.
Us and dolphins are the only animals that do it for fun.
6. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
And when we’re born, we’re stronger than an ox if you compare sizes.
7. We literally can’t hear anything when we’re sleeping
8. Your nose can remember 50.000 scents
9. Everyone has a unique smell – except for identical twins.
10. A human head is conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it’s been decapitated.
11. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chance at a bad dream!
12. Even our clones have unique fingerprints, the same genes still produce different prints. No two people have the same!
13. We kiss to bond but also to assess potential mates!
Breath and saliva carry information as to whether someone is healthy or not, or even ovulating!
Besides that the area around your mouth carries a lot of pheromones which give away your biological makeup.
Through kissing we subconsciously either get more or less attracted to a person!
14. You are looking at blood vessels, right now, but you can’t see them. Unless…
Your eyes have grown accustomed to ingnoring the veins in your eyeballs, but you can see them with this trick (skip to the end):