Tag: 38 Beauty Questions
Woop woop, found a fun tag on Kirsten‘s blog that I totally don’t mind partaking in, let’s go!! :)
1. How many times do you wash your face in a day?
During my evening shower, and then a toner in the morning.
2. What skintype do you have?
Oily and sensitive.
3. Wat facewash are you using at the moment?
Hema Facewash Gel. I’ll be switching over to something else though, my skin is leading a little protest action against it.
4. Do you scrub your face?
Yes, especially after a couple of days of work to get all the grime off.
Oh and and I absolutely hate feeling structure when I pet my face if you know what I mean, I need it to be smooth!
5. What brand do you use for that?
My kitchen cabinet – brand, I mostly just do the honey lemon and sugar combo or other online recipe ideas that float by. Yay for the www!
MUCH less expensive than buying scrubs and what can be better than the real thing.
6. What daytime moisturizer do you use?
Just switched to Embryolisse.
7. Got freckles?
8. Do you use an eye cream?
Yes, also just switched!
I’m using the Essence My Skin Moisturizing Cream-gel at the moment, and keep it in the fridge.
Super fresh ahhh…
9. Do you have (or have you ever had) acne?
Yep! Need to keep my hormones in check with supplements or I get acne all over. All over.
Face, neck, chest.
10. What foundation are you using at the moment?
Inglot Cream Foundation.
11. And what concealer?
Inglot Cream Concealer! :)
12. What’s the undertone of your skin?
13. What do you think of false lashes?
Love ’em! Don’t they just transform your eye?
I always think so.
14. Did you know you have to switch up your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but follow it… umm..
Often I try to shush my brain.
15. What brand is your mascara?
Trying to finish up the Physician’s Formula Organic Wear mascara and my Essence Stays No Matter What.
16. Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, they sell cruelty free products!
17. Do you own a MAC-pro card?
18. What tools do you use to apply your make-up?
On a fast day: a powder brush, an angled brush for my brows and one brush for an all-over wash of eyeshadow.
19. What primer do you use for your eyeshadow?
At the moment I use the POP Beauty Face Magnet on my face and eyes.
20. And for your face?
See previous. :D
21. What’s your favorite eyeshadow shade?
Greens, all the greens.
All of ’em! Do – want!
22. Eye pencil or eyeliner?
23. Do you often stab your eyes with an eye pencil?
I try to stay miles away from my eyeballs using all the weird faces I can.
24. Do you use mineral make-up?
Currently testing the Pixi Mineral Veil foundation, I do love mineral make-up on the skin. They just seem to like eachother.
Also, mineral make-up has the most pigment of all foundation formulas (!) which is why it can look heavy.
Quality for sure!
25. What lipstick shade do you love?
26. And lipgloss?
Mostly none.. absolutely detest the stickiness of most. :(
27. Budget or high end?
28. Have you ever thought of taking make-up classes?
Just passed, taking more soon! ^_^
29. Are you a little clumsy when applying make-up?
Clumsy all day every day.
Micellar water is my best friend in the whole wide world.
That and Hippo.
30. What celebrity’s make-up do you adore?
Oh there’s too many… Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese are two that come to mind immediately.
I have a fetish for clean looking make-up and big eyes..
31. Imagine, you’d have to run out the door and can only take one make-up product. What would it be?
32. Would you leave the house without make-up?
For work I just wear a bit of powder through the T-zone.
33. Do you think you look good without make-up?
Also I can’t stand make-up on my face when working.. when doing make-up on someone else i’ll also go bare-faced.
34. What’s your favorite blush at the moment?
Catrice’s Rose Royce, instant health in a pan for your cheeks.
Truly matches everything, a slightly dusty warm pink with a sheen.
35. What make-up mistake do you hate?
I don’t hate any, but it’s sad to see people really cover up their skin instead of work with it.
You’re not a monster!
36. What’s the best make-up brand according to you?
At the moment my heart flutters over Inglot. How can every shadow be so smooth?
MAC, YSL, everywhere you have those infamous gritty pigment-less eyeshadows. Inglot refuses!
37. Do you like bright or natural make-up more?
You know I love my brights!!
38. And lastly, what do you think of make-up?
It speaks to me on so many fronts!
Not only is it the best feeling in the world when someone looks into the mirror, pleased with the way the look after i’m done with their make-up; but it’s also just the fact that you can create entirely different characters with it!
Gets my creativity buzzing like nothing else!!
Take inspiration from anywhere and incorporate it, literally, onto the body and the skin!