FOTD: Fresh greens for spring
Pick meee, pick meeee the little Inglot palette said.
I’ll make you happy today!
And so it went.
Back in Amsterdam I purchased these freaking gorgeous BRIGHT shadows, I still feel like a Duracell bunny every time I lay eyes on them.
Ummm I actually often just lay it on top of my diary.. on my desk.. just to look at the colors during the day.
Flowers + bright shadows!!!
I stuck to the top row of shadows for this look:
What’s that on your face?
1) Prepped my eyes with Essence I Love Stage as usual, and applied Gosh eyebrow kit for the brows..
2) Kryolan: Aqua Color in White as a base on the lid
3) Inglot: AMC 60 on the lid
4) Inglot: Rainbow eyeshadow in 103 R, the lightest shade on top of the other yellow, it wasn’t quite bright enough!
5) Inglot: Rainbow shadow in 109 R, the lightest shade in my crease, to the nose and up to the browbone
6) The darker shade on the outer corner and crease. (Not the darkest one, my brush points at the wrong one, ick! It’s the middle one.)
7) Under the lashline I applied the same colors again!
8) Couleur Caramel: shade 07 which is a shimmery warm shell color: under the brow, on the inner corner and to blend out the bottom lashline.
Then some of the very spring-y chartreuse green as well, AMC 59, on the lid (in between the dark green and the yellow).
9) Liner time! I used Essence liquid liner once again! :)
10) Catrice: Kajal Designer in 050 Caribbean Blue on the lower waterline, it’s a sparkly sky blue!
11) As for the magic: Ardell black Demi Whispies again, still the same pair, and PF’s Organic Wear mascara!
Posted on March 27, 2013, in Box o' appearance, Cosmetics, FOTD and tagged 103 R, alternative, AMC 59, amc 60, animal testing, animals, aqua color, ardell, black, blue, bright, carribean blue, catrice, color, cosmetics, cruelty, cruelty free, demi whispies, drugstore, easy, Essence, eyeshadow, green, how to, I love stage, inglot, kajal, kryolan, liquid liner, make-up, makeup, organic wear, pencil, personal, physicians formula, picture, pictures, primer, rainbox, yellow. Bookmark the permalink. 32 Comments.