FOTD: Playing with Acid
These days i’ve been trying to look a little more normal job and school-wise, however too much normal hurts.
So this weekend I went to hunt for some bright synthetic hair clip-ons, to work into my daily updos.
You know, for some subtle colour that can be removed just in case people start screaming. ;D
And what other place to look for those thaaan the Carnotstraat in Antwerpen.
Here’s what I scored:
Yeah, I think my make-up inspiration for today is pretty self-explanatory right. :D
*sigh* aren’t they pretty…
The two on the right are especially nice quality, so smooth..
I’d like to pet them all day.
And thus I busted out my Sleek Acid palette:
Items covered in bright paint stains are the best…. like Carrie’s purse in The Carrie Diaries. ;)
Here’s how I did it:
What’s that on your face?
1) Essence: I love stage primer to prep the eyes
2) Kryolan: Aquacolor in white on the lid and inner corner
Sleek: the neon yellow from the Acid palette on the inner corner
3) Sleek: the neon pink from the Acid palette on the outer corner, and the orange in between to blend them
4) Wet n Wild: Brulee e/s under the browbone, the neon pink pulled up into the crease and blended up to the brow with some more orange
5) Essence: Kajal pencil in white on the lower waterline and lashline
6) Again the yellow, orange and pink on the lower lashline
7) Essence: liquid liner in a strong thick wing, and in little speckles above the wing
Then Kryolan’s UV yellow Aquacolor speckled on top of the black liner, and also above it
I finished off the eyes with Ardell’s black Demi Whispies, and the Physician’s Formula black Organic Wear mascara
Sleek: Wonderlast in 608 Berry Blush
That’s it for today.
Do you know of a nice white eyeliner pencil or gel that stays put?
I hope you enjoyed this post and have a nice night!
Or morning, or day. ;)
Posted on March 19, 2013, in Box o' appearance, Cosmetics, FOTD and tagged acid, animal testing, animals, aquacolor, ardell, bright, catrice, cosmetics, cruelty, cruelty free, demi whispies, diy, Essence, eyeliner, FOTD, fun, gosh, how to, kryolan, liner, make-up, makeup, neon, orange, personal, pictorial, pictures, pink, sleek, speckled, uv, white, yellow, zoeva. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.