All about you tag
She added this image which made me chuckle:
And as this is a lovely idea, it has now been turned into a tag hehe. :)
I tag you if you’re willing!
1. What are your values/priorities in life?
(I guess you didn’t wan’t to ease into the questions huh Ania! :D)
My number one value is working on a safe environment for animals and humans around me I guess, to make them feel happy.
Or at least I try.
But i’m often failing still.
Learning to take responsability is hard I think.
The situation with my hamster at the vet for example, it wasn’t easy to pull my mind together at the time and decide what’s best.
I sort of tuned out under the pressure.
So yeah, being a steady source you can count on would be my main priority.
2. What is your zodiac sign? Do you match its description?
Aquarius, and I do! :P
So does my boyfriend, in every way, he’s a Scorpio.
Although we’re not supposed to match but we’re keeping it up haha.
3. Do you have a pet? If you do, what kind of a pet is it?
Not anymore… :'(
But my mom does have a dog, a pug named Shiva.
She does do the famous pug headtilt hehe.
I made a video when she was a puppy as well:
4. Are there any quotes you particularly like?
I had a little one on one with Google for this one, I don’t conciously live by quotes but I picked my favorite ones!
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
M. Scott Peck
5. What song would you pick up as a soundtrack to your life? If you cannot choose one, take several :)
I’ve mentioned them once before here!
So i’ll just focus on some styles of music I like:
One of my favorite things to listen to still is, and will forever be Silent Hill sountracks
Then I love classical music a lot, the light impressionist side as well as the quirky side and the dark pieces!
I think it all started when I heard this in a funny children’s horror game when I was about 12:
It makes me grin every time. :D
It’s about vegetables.
(The purple one is a boy!)
I’m spinning around like a saaaatellite….
Fallout (the game) was a real treat
Then industrial and hardcore as well.. and RnB.. and what not!
There’s so much really, music is great! >_<
6. Who are the most important people in your life?
My mom and Hippo
7. Do you believe in life after death? If yes, how do you imagine it will look like?
I’m really not sure, sometimes I get really scared when weird things happen and then I do LOL.
But as soon as daylight hits, I think we just become food for flowers and the earth!
I’d like to think I still have some people with me of course.
8. What are your greatest passions/hobbies?
Ummm my greatest hobby is probably playing video games.
Been doing that ever since my mom got me a pc and Tomb Raider when I was about 11/12.
Besides that I like to mess around with creative stuff, I like hanging out with the animals in the neighborhood.. going to have a drink, or just a cup of coffee..
And cooking. Even though i’m not very good at it. Yet!
(Come to think of it, I should probably have improved already these past 3 years of living on my own.)
9. If you could choose any job in the world, which one would you choose?
I’d love to do make up on a million people, and make them feel great.
Or speaking in non-fictional terms: a master thief, then I could support myself AND get animals out of bad situations.
Double whammy lol!
10. How do you like to dress? Do you stick to a particular style?
My skirts and dresses!
Although I do dress them down with flat boots or flip flops I guess.
No heeels…. I like to be speedy and heels make me trip.
11. What’s your most favourite book/writer?
*whisper* Harry Potter…
12. Are you more of an extrovert or an introvert?
I tried going on trips with very extrovert people but then I need my space at the end of the evening.
Even though I LOVE chatting with people I like.
13. If you could perfect one of the skills you already have or dream of having, which one would it be?
I’d love to be able to speak a million languages!
14. Do you have a role model? Is there some historical figure/celebrity/family member you admire?
There’s so many people I admire, there’s SO many people with qualities i’d love to have.
Lisa Eldridge: for her charisma and poise.
Madonna: for not giving into her age and looking spectacular doing it.
Lara Croft: for her perseverance.
Dita von Teese: for not being ashamed to refuse to dress in yoga pants and be feminine.
Sometimes I think maybe I should dress more casual.. but then I think NO!
I am woman! Hehe.
My mom: for being able to blend in in homeless shelters, universities and premieres, while being sincere at all 3.
15. What do you usually do to lift your mood?
Listen to music, play games or go out to do something fun.
Or get a new lipstick. Consumerism.. I know. -_-‘
Oh and eat snacks.
I love snacks.
Salty ones preferably..
16. What are your top 5 websites that you visit daily or most often?
The animal rescue site: I click daily, easy way to give food.
Daily dose of series: my favorites at the moment are Doctor Who, Who’s that girl, Carrie diaries, Big bang theory, and i’m wanting to see The office next. Oh and i’m desperately waiting for Game of thrones to come back.
Besides that google, and blogs, i’m browsing the web the entire time.
17. Where would you live if you could choose any place in the world?
18. Do you like your flat/house or would you like to move somewhere else?
Hate / love relationship, the living room, kitchen and bedroom are so comfortable but the bathroom is ready for the junkyard. -_-‘
We live in a very old appartment, and, well, the landlord didn’t fix that area up yet.
It’s been fixed up, taped up, as long as he doesn’t need to replace anything he’s good.
19. What do you carry in your bag?
Random hard candy, lip balm, a ring, band-aids, candy wrappers, my wallet, MUD shadows I bought recently, a lipstick (right now it’s Honeybee Garden’s Burlesque) , tissues, gloves, a travalo, and my phone.
20. Which countries would you like to visit?
Venice, USA, Iceland, Japan, oh and Cuba, Australia.. Ohhh where wouldn’t I like to go!! :P
21. What’s your biggest dream (if you can tell, of course)?
Until that is realized: a decent animal protection law and service in Belgium.
22. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
The most amazing living situation for people I love.
23. If you compare yourself five years ago and now, what has changed?
Five years ago I didn’t know about animal testing or clean my room for that matter!
Now I care for my appartment, have a blog (including daring to take pictures and make videos), and am not ashamed to go for what I like.
Feels pretty good!
24. Do you speak any foreign languages? Would you like to learn any in the future?
Sadly enough not a lot.
I studied Mandarin but only reached the second year so I can’t speak fluently yet.
Then in school I got English, French and German like most other Belgians.
However i’d LOVE to learn more languages!
It’s so incredibly, unbelievably, amazingly sexy I think if someone can adapt to whatever language is needed.
25. What are your biggest strengths and your biggest weaknesses?
Weaknesses: I get overexcited and overlook reality sometimes, i’m messy, unorganized, a scaredy cat, clumsy, forgetful, have my head in other places.
I just accidentally deleted a video I filmed today even..
Strengths: umm if I need to do something, i’ll stay up all night if needed to perfect it aand.. I like being creative. And looking for both sides to things.
And you can wake me up at any time of the night to go to an amusement park, but that’s not really a strength maybe..
26. What skills do your friends ask you to teach them? What kind of advice do people turn to you for?
I’ve been getting “moral” questions lately from a friend, and someone asked me to do their make up.
Fixing computers happens as well.
Although Hippo’s better at that. :D
Finiiished, I tag youuu!!!
There’s so many people whose answers i’d love to read!