Tea bag nail fix
Next time you break your nail, don’t scream and go make yourself some relaxing tea.
I’ve been seeing this neat trick popping up all over the web!
No clue who came up with it, but it’s genius. :D
It’s as simple as this:
- Apply some nail glue to your nail
- Cut a piece of tea bag to fit your nail, and apply that on top
- Cover it up with some more nail glue
- Repeat if the nail is really bad (as in, touch your nail and it comes off)
- Buff around the edges of your nail with a file if needed
- Some nailpolish on top
Good as new!
And have a nice cup of tea! :D