Come on in!
Let’s sit down, grab a jug of coffee ( + a cinnamon bun.. I wish..) and chat! :)
I’ve been nominated for some awards lately! However I lost track of them in the comment section.. being organized is an ongoing issue for me.
I freaking love reading these on other blogs, because you kind of get to know someone better. Which is why I maybe wanted to change up the rules?
Am I even allowed to do that actually? No idea!
But I figured it might be fun if I actually get to ask things.. Because I wonder about them and i’m a selfish bastard like that.
The awards I recieved are:
- From Chrystal, the lovely vintage bit-of-everything blogger that I follow:
The seven things about me award, that just says “RESTECPUH”!
- Family superhero Jennifer who’s the greatest e-supporter as well:
- Beautiful Avril decided to be generous and just pass on all three awards :D :
Thanks a heap! I hope I didn’t forget any, hence why I postponed this post. In case I did forget one after all, my comment section below doubles as a rage-place as well.
Now for the questions I would like to hear from others as well:
- What clothing item makes you feel at your best?
I would say a pair of heels because it lifts the behind, and makes me walk straight however I hate wobbling over difficult rocks. So i’ll go with a petticoat, I LOVE how bouncy my legs feel when I touch them. And I do touch them when I wear a petticoat, all evening long.
- When are you most energetic? Morning/noon/evening?
Evening, as John knows, i’m like my hamsters.
- Time to kick back and relax! What’s your pick-me-up food/drink?
Coffee with (whole) milk, no sugar, and bread with some good cheese.
- Your favorite kind of chocolate?
Dark chocolate with “advocaat” in it, I have no idea how to say that in English. It’s extremely oldschool and equally yummy:
- To follow up on that, what’s your favorite pastime?
Gaming, or being around animals and in the forest.
- What sound do you love?
Icecubes in a glass.
- If you could pack your bags and leave right now, what country or city would you go to?
Japan, or Holland!
- There’s an album called “soundtrack to your life”, what songs have to be on it?
First of all, my youth is wrapped up in oldschool cartoons. Ch-ch-ch-chipp n dale!
Then Dutch hardcore was my 90s love, so it has to be on there somewhere.
When I was a bit older, say 15, these are songs me and my dad would blast in the car on our road trips. Some of the best memories in my life there!
Now my favorite music for on the train has to be Silent Hill sountracks, they’ve been on my phone for years and I still listen to them.
And then to finish off, these animals are such good singers ^_^ (plus I love Christmas!)
- Do you have any bad habits?
I’m forgetful, messy, an emotional eater, impulsive, and lazy. Or I have my kicks at least, and then my other side is I can be up at 2 am doing the dishes.
- What’s one habit others do that you absolutely can’t stand?
Not looking for the bright side of things, spraying deodorant all day long (some guys even get the crazy idea of spraying it into their pants for some reason) , and chewing with one’s mouth open. :/
Time to pass on the baton now! I’ll to stick to one award, else it’ll be more like i’m dropping a bomb onto someone than anything else.
Nessbow: all that is fun.
Ripley Connor: sci-fi and the weird!
Little sun dog: a farm gal with much more to talk about than cow dung!
Lesley Carter’s bucket list : reminds you to live.
Beautywidbrains: reminds you to have confidence.
Love beauty, not cruelty: an honest, woman that has her stuff straight and investigates without selling (or taking) b/s.