What? I don’t get to do a speech?
A week ago, I got an award from a crazy-named, furry-pawed blogger Braque de Weimar that makes me happy with his crazy posts every time!
But I had no idea what this meant so I just said thank you haha :) however, I just learnt that you can pass it on as well!!
The award I received is:
And i’m now passing it on to 4 people because just choosing one would be mad man’s work!
Sindy : for having such a calming outlook on life and passing it on to her readers.
Ania : for meeting an amazing new friend online, that shares the same values and is incredibly smart. She studies Dutch, English, Italian and Spanish. And I believe she already speaks Russian and Polish because she’s lived in both places.
Paula : for standing up for animal rights, while staying positive and sharing her beautiful writings with the world online.
John : again another person that I would like to call a friend. He’s open minded, has intrests reaching from the tiniest plant to the newest camera, and lives amongst venomous spiders with his family so that deserves my respect. LOL
Then lastly, I have to post 5-8 unusual things about me. Let’s think….
1) I can’t stand seeing a cigarette being thrown on the floor when it’s till lit, i’ll go step on it.
2) My 3 favorite smells in the world are rain, a freshly made bed, and the smell of gasoline (and/or an old garage).
3) I’m not sure how to say this in English, but I drive a pimped out mail-bike, like this one:
4) Laundry that “squeeks” when it touches my nails gives me goosebumps.
5) Where I live, one gets publicly mocked for having colored hair, and even though I don’t care very much, I would enjoy living in a place filled with rainbow-colored trees where I can paint my nails 20 colors and the (obviously super sweet) raccoons would cheer me on for it!
6) My mom and dad are my biggest inspiration.
Can’t wait to see what you all do with the reward! :)